Never Run With Scissors

Never Run With Scissors
Never Run With Scissors

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Time out -

Think I'm going to try to "sneak" out tonight when my hubby gets home. Our daughter has been sick for the last couple of days, but is doing much better now. - And I need to get a lamp for the living room, and some facial cleaning stuff for me. - I've been using Garnier, but some of the products sting my face a bit ( is it supposed to do that??), and so I think I'm going to try Nutragina, and see how that goes. - I recently picked up a much needed new book case. we needed more room for the books we have for homeschooling, and personal reading. - I'm hoping to find what I'm looking for when I go out this evening, and besides, I really do need to get out of the house for a bit - for my own sanity! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment