Still going at it - Three more tests to compleate. Don't know why, but I seem to forget just how long these things take. Hoping I can keep my wits and my sanity - or maybe they are one and the same? ;)
Also getting ready ( have not started in ernest yet, as we are still doing the testing ), for my hubby's Uncle's visit, and getting the house ready for that. He will be visiting with us for a whole month. ..I had started working on the upstairs, due to wanting to finish off the unfinished room up there, which is very large, and would accomodate a bed and dresser much more readily. As it stands, there is a smaller room ( more like a living room ), that has a couch, chair and tv. - There is also currently a twin sized bed in this room too, but it will be much more comfortable once the larger room is finished off, and things are moved around accordingly. That said - I have to go through all of my junk....er-a, stuff, and weed out what I really should get rid of. I'm already a bonified pack-rat, but since my Aunt and my Dad have passed, I have inherited more things. Mostly clothes. Clothes that I really do need to get rid of, especially the ones that are out of date, or out of "fit". I had started working on the mountain of clothes, by spreading them out in the smaller room to get a better look at what all I have. But - now that my husband's Uncle will be staying with us, I will have to gather all the clothes back up, and stick them in the larger room, where they will sit and wait for me, for a month. - oh well - two steps forward and three steps back. -
.
thank you for commenting on my blog. sounds like you are busy clearing things out. i've had that experience when my mom and dad died, inheriting many of their things. it's hard to know what to keep and what to get rid of. hope the time with your uncle is good.
ReplyDeleteHi Polly ~ I'm checking back through old posts of mine, and realised that I never replied to your comment. Thank you for your kind words, and I hope that you are doing well. :)
Delete